Selene’s slender 26-story glass towers soar 300 feet into the sky, the graceful arc of their silhouettes reminiscent of a sailboat setting off to sea.
ICONIC CONTEMPORARY ARCHITECTURE
Selene’s iconic, contemporary architecture by Kobi Karp features sweeping, graceful lines complemented by walls of glass, creating the feeling of complete transparency and light. Beautifully landscaped corner parks, dramatic, covered arrival plazas and elegantly appointed lobbies offer an impressive arrival experience for residents and their guests.
Selene’s slender 26-story towers offer spectacular Atlantic Ocean, Intracoastal, and dynamic city skyline views. Resort-style indoor and outdoor amenities are elevated at the fourth level to capture soft ocean breezes and inspiring views. At street level, lushly landscaped grounds and plazas create a seamless transition to the surrounding neighborhood and provide direct beachfront access.
Directly across from Fort Lauderdale’s award-winning Las Olas Beach and minutes from the shops, cafés, and restaurants along Las Olas Boulevard, Selene raises the bar on exceptional beachfront living.
- Fort Lauderdale’s only new 300’, 26-story twin tower luxury beachfront property
- Dramatic clear-to-the-horizon Atlantic Ocean views and panoramic Fort Lauderdale city views
- Iconic, contemporary architecture by the industry visionaries at Kobi Karp Architecture, features sweeping, graceful lines complemented by walls of glass, creating the feeling of complete transparency and light
- Dramatic, covered arrival plazas and elegantly appointed lobbies, where a reveal between the towers provides an open view of the sky and creates an impressive arrival experience for residents and their guests
- Over 5,300 square feet of restaurant space at the base of the building provides an unrivaled oceanfront dining experience